2019a4

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자남대문지기 조회 1회 작성일 2020-10-17 08:23:10 댓글 0

본문

2019 Audi A4: Review

In this video I'll go for a test drive \u0026 completely review the NEW 2019 Audi A4! I'll test out acceleration, paddle shifters, steering feel, visibility, legroom, sound system \u0026 much more!

Big thanks to Sun Motor Cars in Mechanicsburg, PA for allowing me to check out the NEW 2019 Audi A4! For more information on their inventory please feel free to visit their website below.

www.AudiMechanicsburg.com

Intro Music by: https://soundcloud.com/bad-panda-records

My Links:
- GP Merch: teespring.com/stores/GoldPony
- Facebook: facebook.com/TheGoldPony21
- Twitter: @TheGoldPony21
- Instagram: @TheGoldPony21
Tidal Friction : I bought the A4 because of your description
Stephen Patton : If you liked this video you might like this one or find it helpful

Chris Sanchez : Just got mines , premium plus and I love it :)
RAINBOW : I really like the look of most Audis but this interior is just not cutting it at that price point. Benz's c-class wins.
Lennox1492 : Can you not talk so fkn loud
M. P. : Bang & Olufsen system is a $900 option on the Premium Plus trim level and standard on the Prestige. Also, don't know if anyone noticed but the rear seat heat controls have heated seat buttons on it. Rear heated seats and heated steering wheel, along with all weather floor mats, comes with the Cold Weather package at an additional cost, not standard.
Nicky C : I own this A4 and it's not that great! The cup holders are too close to the temperature controls so you have a hard time actually using the cup holders. Next complaint is the sound system...they added some new bang and olufsen 3D radio system and it sucks, theres a subwoofer in the back thats where your speakers would normally be, and it vibrates horribly making the radio sound distorted. The glove box is very small, under the arm rest is a small area to hold things but it's a open design so anything you put in there can move around and be seen. Other than what I've mentioned the cars pretty good, handles well and great speed.
Swift Movers : And...... They super glued a fixed screen to the dash. Lame!
Gautam V V : Virtual cockpit is available for fwd too
ziggzagg Zip : I just purchased the '19 premium Audi A4...then i woke up in my Datsun driver's seat:(.... just a damn dream:(

2019 Audi A4 - FULL REVIEW!!

2018-2019 Audi A4 review

The Audi A4 offers technology and quality when compared to its small executive saloon rivals
--For
Beautiful interior, very comfortable to drive, great interior tech
--Against
Looks like the old model, not as sporty to drive as rivals, pricey optional extras

Launched in 2015, the A4 is one of Audi’s most important models and the current version is one of the best-sellers in the class. The compact executive saloon has a focus on technology and comfort, and this makes it an interesting alternative for those who don’t want the sporty character of the BMW 3 Series.
Where the A4 has advanced over the old model is in the way it drives. Audi has listened to customer feedback and made the A4 softer and more comfortable and, as a result, easier to live with. There’s still plenty of performance on offer to keep you entertained, but if you’re after real thrills you're still better off with the Jaguar XE.

Where few of the A4’s rivals can compete, however, is inside. The cabin is beautifully crafted and a place than can transform the most arduous journey into an enjoyable one.
Audi has been a player in the small executive saloon market for many years now, and the latest Audi A4 is a front-runner in the class. Its main focus is on quality and technology, and it has a host of kit on board that will make the most discerning technophile happy.

Under the skin, the A4 uses the VW Group's MLB Evo platform, which features engines that are mounted lengthways under the bonnet, rather than across the engine bay. The MLB Evo platform is lighter than the old car, and the engine is mounted further back to improve weight distribution and improve the A4's handling.

The A4 range is available in four-door saloon and Avant estate body styles, but the Audi A5 - which comes in Coupe, Sportback and Cabriolet guises - and the Q5 SUV both use the same platform and majority of engines.
There are a wide range of engines on sale in the A4, ranging from the very economical to the hugely powerful. Petrol power comes from 1.4, 2.0 and 3.0 TFSI turbocharged petrol engines. The 1.4 TFSI 150 is a 148bhp motor, while the 2.0 TFSI comes in 190PS and 252PS forms with 187bhp and 249bhp respectively. The 3.0 TFSI 354PS is a 349bhp 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo unit that is exclusive to the high-performance S4. At the very top of the range, the RS 4 Avant has a 2.9 TFSI 450PS twin-turbo V6 that packs 444bhp and manages 0-62mph in 4.1 seconds.
Diesel power is handled by 2.0 TDI and 3.0 TDI diesels. The 2.0-litre version comes in 150PS and 190PS guises with 148bhp and 187bhp respectively, while the 3.0 TDI is badged either 218PS or 272PS with 215bhp and 268bhp.

A six-speed manual is standard on the 1.4 TFSI and the two lower powered 2.0 TDIs, while the seven-speed S tronic is available as an option. S tronic autos are standard for the most powerful 2.0 TFSI and lower powered 3.0 TDI, while the more powerful 3.0 TDI and S4 come with an eight-speed Tiptronic auto.
Quattro four-wheel drive is found on selected models across the A4 range. It's optional with the 2.0 TDI 190PS S tronic, and is standard with the most powerful 2.0 TFSI, both 3.0 TDIs, the S4 and RS 4.

The Audi A4 trim range looks straightforward, but Audi allows you to add all sorts of extras and option packages so you can personalise your car to your heart's content. The basic line-up is SE, Sport, S line and Black Edition, with increasing amount of standard kit the further up the range you go. At the top of the range, the S4 and RS 4 models are standalone models.
There are more rivals than ever to the Audi A4. Chief among them are the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes C-Class, while the Jaguar XE and Alfa Romeo Giulia are available if you don't want to conform to the German standard. Elsewhere, the Lexus IS offers hybrid drive and low tax costs, while top-spec versions of the VW Passat and Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport are trying to muscle in on sales.

Engines, performance and drive
Supple ride and smooth engines make for a relaxing drive, although the A4 is not the sharpest in its class

The fifth-generation Audi A4 moved to a new platform, adopting the VW Group’s MLB Evo architecture. The more advanced chassis is underpinned by multi-link suspension at both the front and rear, and although this differs from the front-end systems on rivals like the Jaguar XE and Alfa Romeo Giulia, the technology and components used are equally hi-tech and modern, while the option of £600 Adaptive Sport suspension gives customers the ability to tailor the set-up.
In quattro 4x4 guise, the performance of the A4 offers some stiff competition to its rival the BMW 3 Series. Generally the A4 feels connected to the road in all the right ways and the drive is direct and involving, but it doesn’t feel quite as exciting as the Jaguar XE.
Full Review http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/audi/a4

"Driver Assistance Systems"
"SUBSCRIBE NOW"
Bhanu Chatraboina : Tnqq for this channel for upload this vedio... My dream car.. Audi car... Tnqq so much...
Raekwon Rodgers : Yup, im so getting this car. ITS SO PERFECT for meeeee
حسين ابوعمر : حمءنشوتميرييدد.سدسدديدس.
insha zahid : Which colour is in the beginning of the video?
Mozila Santi : Great product all thanks to #jkautos3232@gmail.com for the wonderful delivery .. I got my own car delivered in space. Of weeks
Lexus IS350 : That’s a 2016 Audi A4 advertisement (copyrights) :P
Lexus IS350 : That’s a 2016 :/
Ali bhai vlogs : Good
Subscribe my channel
4 EVER : I like it I love it
Danel.T : I have this same car but orange

2019 Audi A4: FULL REVIEW + DRIVE | More Updates Than What Meets the Eye!

With changes, did the 2019 Audi A4 get even better?? Let's find out in this IN-DEPTH REVIEW and TEST DRIVE of the 2019 Audi A4 Prestige! The A4 Prestige, Premium Plus (Black Optic Package) and Premium trims will be ALL be covered in this review as well! During the video, we will show you the performance data of both engines (A4 45 and A4 40), see its acceleration, 0-60 MPH time, ride quality and comfort, steering feel, different drive modes, cargo capacities, distinct styling cues, interior technology and functionality, Audi MMI system, updated exterior styling and much more! So, come join us as we sample this automotive delicacy in a very detailed review that will leave no questions unanswered!

Please SUBSCRIBE for updates on our latest videos! HELP US REACH 100,000 SUBSCRIBERS!!! It's FREE!
www.youtube.com/carconfections

Video Contents:
Detailed Exterior Walkaround: 1:26
Interior Design, Tech \u0026 Amenities: 4:36
Occupant Opulence \u0026 Cargo: 16:05
Powertrain \u0026 Test Drive: 21:11
Pricing Information: 30:10

As Tested (A4 45 Prestige): $53,715

*Links*
Special thanks to...
Audi of Lexington, in Lexington, KY:
3000 Pink Pigeon Parkway, Lexington, KY 40509
http://www.audioflexington.com/

Audi MMI Detailed Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWBzBCQB-Q

Intro Music:
"Contact" by Causmic is free for use on YouTube for any purpose.

Ending Music:
"Ex Boxer" by Riot is free for use on YouTube for any purpose.

Other Music:
Ice Flow by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/

Thank you for watching, and please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more detailed car reviews!

© Car Confections 2019. All rights reserved.
“Sampling the Latest Automotive Delicacies!”
Joe Spittle : I literally spent all day binging your videos. This is some great stuff!!!
Sunny And Lia : Is anyone watching this because your getting this car?
Abe A : Put like whattt
N N : Very good job guys. You went through every single detail without the boring extra talking that most others do; I see you go straight to the point and tell us all we want to know. You explained all the facts and features as well. Great review!! Amazing job!!!
And thank you for the link to the tutorial!
USN8591VA : they copied the new jetta
Local Union : I just rented this yesterday and the drive experienced was awesome
Haseeb Ahmed : I have Audi A5 but still single
Van Chhun : How much $$?
Aidan Graham : What less horsepower no when Audi
Javier Garcia : They are good cars but are a headache with maintenance, it’s very expensive. Even if you take good care of your Audi, BMW, Mercedes they still show problems but are very expensive especially when they hit the 50k mileage range, that’s when the problems start kicking in.

#2019a4

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,692건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gglight.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz